An advanced body radiologist is a physician who uses medical imaging technology in order to diagnose and treat diseases of the heart, veins, and arteries. Quantum’s Advanced Body Imaging physicians have completed extensive training, including level 2 and/or level 3 cardiac imaging training.
Several of our physicians are also medical instructors in various academic settings. Quantum Radiology has offered national cardiac education courses for physicians for many years.
Cardiac Imaging Services:
- Advanced Imaging Procedures
- Cardiac CT
- Calcium score screening
- Tabular planning
- Advanced vascular imaging – including Blood Pool MRI
- CT Radiation dose reduction and patient safety
- Advanced imaging equipment
- 256 Slice CT Scanner
- Advanced imaging equipment at multiple locations