Quantum Radiology, P.C. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Quantum Radiology, P.C. does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Quantum Radiology, P.C.:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, please contact our Director of Human Resources.
If you believe that Quantum Radiology, P.C. has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Director of Human Resources
790 Church Street ▪ Suite 400 ▪ Marietta, GA 30060
PH: 770.952.8899 FX: 770.738.1171 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the Director of Human Resources is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW ▪ Room 509F ▪ HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.